John Clare Primary School
From September 2021
Salary Range: L11 to L17
The Soke Education Trust and all of its schools place the highest priority on safeguarding. All recruitment activity will include safeguarding checks including references and any appointment will be subject to necessary DBS clearance.
Due to the promotion of the previous post holder within the Multi-Academy Trust, Soke Education Trust and Local Governing Body of John Clare Primary School are seeking to appoint a permanent Headteacher.
The school prides itself on:
- Being at the heart of the local community
- It’s commitment to learning and creativity
- Playing an active role as part of the broader Soke Education Trust
The Governing Body are looking for a candidate who can:
- Promote and lead high standards of academic and personal development
- Lead and develop a curriculum which embraces the whole child
- Lead by example, providing a visible presence to inspire and develop others
As a result of current circumstances, the entire recruitment process will be undertaken virtually. In order to eliminate any risk, school visits will unfortunately not be practicable – however we would encourage interested applicants to contact Ben Wilding, Chief Executive of the Soke Education Trust via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Annabel Tighe, Chair of Local Governing Body email@example.com to arrange a conversation.
All completed applications should be marked: For the attention of Annabel Tighe – Chair of Governors and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 midday on Friday 5th March 2021. If you have any queries regarding the application please contact Sally Pearman on 01733 252332.
Closes: Friday 5th March at 12 MIDDAY
Shortlisting: Wednesday 10th March
Selection Process: Wednesday 17th / Thursday 18th March